Wednesday, October 7, 2009

As I finish up the new module

Right now I am deep in the rewrite/art and design stage of PRG's new adventure module The Lost Staves of Maurath. Like our past releases, this will be released under the Deep Level Dungeons Adventures brand. Maurath will be released as adventure module DLD5.

So where are the modules DLD3 and DLD4? Well...

DLD3 is the temporarily shelved Beyond the Midway Post adventure and DLD4, The Labyrinth Tomb of the Minotaur Lord, will be published in the upcoming Knockspell #3.

So there you go. :)

As a side note, I'm trying to get a lunch-hour Labyrinth Lord game going at my job. When it finally happens, I believe we're going to give Brave Halfling Publishing's The Ruins of Ramat a spin. Knowing my players, they'll have no problem running sword-first into a fray with the Tentacled Demonic Guardians (and then we'll quickly roll up some new characters after the carnage).

No comments:

Post a Comment