Monday, May 25, 2009

My One Page Dungeon

This is a cleaned-up and branded version of The Lost Staves of Maurath that I sent in to the Chatty DM/Chgowiz's One Page Dungeon contest.

It was a quickie to slam together, but time was limited while getting The Labyrinth Tomb of the Minotaur Lord ready for test-play. Still, I wanted to submit something and I figure that this fun little cavern-crawl is better than nuthin'. :)

That being said, I had a great time writing this and I plan for more one page adventures to be released under the Classic Deep Level Dungeon Mini Adventure brand. They will remain edition-neutral with minimal monster and treasure details, but will make a great springboard for anyone looking to plug in a quick adventure into their campaign.

So a big shout-out and thanks to our favorite Chatty DM and Old Guy for the idea that inspired so many people involved in FRPGs to produce some adventure material!


I've noticed that this particular post generates a LOT of noise, and I assume it's because people are searching for One Page Dungeon entries. Unfortunately, ...Maurath is no longer available from PRG as a One Page Dungeon. Fortunately, it has been available for quite a while as a full length free module. Download and enjoy!