Monday, May 25, 2009

My One Page Dungeon

This is a cleaned-up and branded version of The Lost Staves of Maurath that I sent in to the Chatty DM/Chgowiz's One Page Dungeon contest.

It was a quickie to slam together, but time was limited while getting The Labyrinth Tomb of the Minotaur Lord ready for test-play. Still, I wanted to submit something and I figure that this fun little cavern-crawl is better than nuthin'. :)

That being said, I had a great time writing this and I plan for more one page adventures to be released under the Classic Deep Level Dungeon Mini Adventure brand. They will remain edition-neutral with minimal monster and treasure details, but will make a great springboard for anyone looking to plug in a quick adventure into their campaign.

So a big shout-out and thanks to our favorite Chatty DM and Old Guy for the idea that inspired so many people involved in FRPGs to produce some adventure material!


*UPDATE

I've noticed that this particular post generates a LOT of noise, and I assume it's because people are searching for One Page Dungeon entries. Unfortunately, ...Maurath is no longer available from PRG as a One Page Dungeon. Fortunately, it has been available for quite a while as a full length free module. Download and enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment